Canadian Businesses pay billions of dollars in duties a year!If you import and export goods you may be owed some of that money back, funds which could help your business grow. We can help to make sure that you collect on all the duty drawbacks that you are eligible to receive... afterall, why leave money on the table?
Canadian Drawback Agency (CDA) has been in business for over 40 years.
Gerald Carver started out the company in 1977. Since then, our operations have expanded and we have helped over 1000 clients. With the recent changes the CBSA has implemented on how claims can now be submitted, we have developed proprietary software. This software has allowed us to expand our operations to help more customers.
The Canadian Drawback Agency has worked with numerous clients over the years submitting successful drawback claims.
When working with the
Canadian Drawback Agency:
- We work on a contingency fee based process, which means we work on a percentage of the duty drawback claim we submit. In the event that no monies are recovered there is no cost to the client.
- There is little time commitment to our clients once the process is started. We work with the Canadian Border Service Agency to apply for a download of all of your Canadian Imports.
- Upon receipt of your Canadian Imports information we will conduct a review to determine what type of drawback opportunities, if any, present themselves.
- Canadian Drawback Agency will gather the required information to apply for your drawback claim.
- When your claim is submitted, we then work with the Canadian Border Service Agency to obtain your refund.